Sleep and Waking Up

Some people are morning people, and some are night owls. Some wake up early. Some wake up early because they are forced to for school, and immediately crash into sleeping in 'til noon when the weekend rolls around.

 I'm a big fan of people waking up to their natural sleep schedule, but I do think people can improve their sleep somewhat. Unfortunately, doesn't trying to improve your sleep kind of give you a sort of anxiety over it? Counterproductive for those who have trouble sleeping.

I'm a late riser, generally, but I have wanted to wake up earlier since I was younger. The extra time, all to myself, as well as the sacred hours where I'm more productive than usual. It's a thing I like to chase from time to time, even though I always end up falling back into my usual routine. Bed is so comfy, but only when waking up and not when trying to sleep early. 

I don't know, sleep is just one of those things where I feel very powerless when trying to tackle, so I just don't try. Sure, I can improve my sleep hygiene, but when I lay in bed until 2am not despite, but because I'm caring so much about my sleep, it just feels very pointless for me to do anything about it, anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivators

Block