Jazz
I certainly don't have much to write about this. Jazz brings about imagery of being in a coffee shop, or a nice restaurant. It's quite calming to me, and I think I might prefer it to lo-fi while I work, considering a lot of lo-fi tends to bring a sort of melancholic tone to it.
Jazz also brings me to the scenery of Sonic Unleashed. Somewhere outside a nice Italian cafe, looking over the harbour.
Sometimes, when I'm brought to these places in my head, I begin to think about how wondrous it is that music exists in our world.
It's one of the blessings of being human to be able to experience things simply by listening to a combination of sounds. You can be sent somewhere else on this planet, maybe a world that doesn't exist, just through music. You can experience raw emotion, or feel what it's like to be sent into a waking dream. Hell, you can even witness a whole story just from a song.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words is a piece of music worth?
Comments
Post a Comment