Pause

Turns out this is the twelfth day of this daily blog. Nearly two weeks of writing an entry everyday. To be honest, I'm a bit proud of myself. I've been trying to improve for a while, proving to myself that consistency actually works, and hey, I nearly have something to show for it. Something half polished, but getting there.

There's still inadequacies that I feel are there in my journey. I could be doing more, not just in writing but everywhere else in my life too. I could exercise more, study more, eat healthier, read more. So many things I haven't done yet. But for just this brief moment I'll pat myself on the back, and give myself a little credit. I managed to write non-stop for 12 days. That's pretty awesome.

You too. If you've been working towards something, the summit may still not be in sight yet. But to hell with that. Look at how far you've gotten from the base. It might be harder to see if you're not used to giving yourself credit. No matter how small an accomplishment may be, it's a part of the journey, and many drops make an ocean. I'm not even telling you to be complacent or whatever, you can keep working after this. 

Just tell yourself "good job" and feel proud for a moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivators

Sleep and Waking Up

Block