Scatter

There's a million things I want to do. Sometimes, that's what I feel like. I feel like I can't quite focus on sticking to one thing for too long. Once I work on a single thing for a few weeks, my interest seems to waver and I decide to work on something else. Sometimes when my mind is particularly active, I may get huge bursts of motivation for separate things in the span of a single day.

Of course, my body is never able to keep up. It takes time for me to switch gears to work on a new task, let alone do everything I want to do in a day. So at times I feel like the huge backlog of things I want to accomplish in my mind is getting larger and larger. I don't know whether this sort of scatterbrain or lack of long-term focus is a fault, or whether it's my lack of follow-through. I may have to keep searching for an answer to this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivators

Sleep and Waking Up

Block