Stumble
You know, it's like, an hour before midnight and I just remembered I had this to do. Instead of finishing one of my drafts, I'll reflect a bit on today. Guess I really am writing like I'm running out of time.
There's...not a lot to be said for today. I was awoken by construction noises, and started the day either annoyed by the noise, or generally unmotivated. The kind of boredom you have when you don't want to do anything either. So I kind of just lazed around. I did the bare minimum of some habits I was keeping up, but generally didn't get a ton of work done like on other days. Instead I'd idle on Discord and Youtube and whatever social media there was to keep me occupy.
I'm not exactly sure why. I was keeping everything up well before this point. I did catch a little apathy the night before, but I don't know why it carried over to the next morning. Maybe the construction noise messed me up? Who knows. I've never been disciplined enough to burst through mood dips like these, barring necessities like school.
Do I feel bad about it? For now, only a little. I still went outside today, for one. I haven't fallen into a vicious loop that would keep me up until 1AM and make me miserable. But I feel good that I atleast managed to keep this blog streak going. Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment