State
I am glad to inform you that it is about half past 9 am today, and I carried out my morning routine similarly to yesterday, however with one little hiccup. I checked my phone briefly before getting out of bed, and instead of the morning freshness I felt last morning, I was thrust back into the feeling that I was in a rush. A sort of thought cloud, I suppose.
I managed to complete the rest of my morning routine, and a good session into the Farseer Trilogy's world has brought me back to a better mental state, but it's opened my eyes to how my headspace has been the whole time.
During days where I'd wake up in the afternoon, and I'd immediately sink myself into the waters of the internet, I'd have had no respite from this clouded feeling. It's enlightening, slightly. It's funny because it reminds me of a scene where the protagonist of Royal Assassin, Fitz, gets drugged up unintentionally and spends a good part of the day in a waking dream.
I should be more aware of my mental state, really. This fresh feeling is something I should strive to have more, and I realise that it is not merely the presence of time that determines freedom, it's what you choose not to do with it.
Comments
Post a Comment