Just Right, Just Write

Going through books at the library, I'd keep finding that I couldn't really finish them without trying hard. I thought there was something wrong with my attention span. Maybe there is. Not until I got a book series that would siphon an hour at least from my day each time I picked it up that I realised that those other books just weren't right for me. It's a wonderful experience, finding the one thing that matches with you so well. But you have to go through a lot of things that don't work out with you, too. 

Disappointment, self-doubt, impatience. Of course when applied to bigger things, like work or relationships, those are amplified ten-fold. Is there something wrong with you? I don't think so. There can be a million reasons why you don't click. It's all part of the process in finding the right friends, or a client that actually happens to be interested in what you have to offer. I guess sales people learn that lesson quickly.

Is this another 'Stop Overthinking it and Just Go For More Instead of Obsessing Over the Details' post, again? Yeah. I'm still fighting it, to some extent. I still put things off that I wish I wouldn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivators

Sleep and Waking Up

Block