Guess It's July now

 The heat bears down on my skin as I feel that familiar sticky moisture on my skin, dripping down my neck and soaking my back. Summer is my least favorite season. At least in the winter (at least where I live) I have the option to go outside without feeling constantly miserable provided I wear enough clothing. Not to mention the mosquitoes. God, I hate mosquitoes.

Where am I going with this? To be honest, I don't really have much of an idea. I haven't written in a good while now, and since my last update there's been a lot going on. Exams are done, results have been obtained, and all I need to do is wait for the university of my choice to get back to me after I sent them my results. Speaking of sending universities my results, I had this image in my head that universities are all old-timey institutions, but it makes sense that most of them these days accept photocopies of documents over email. It saves time and money, and I'm sure a lot of students appreciate this. Bureaucracy still exists though, as those same students may attest to after many back and forth conversations with departments over email that barely go anywhere.

Anyways, train of thought stuff, just to get the ball rolling. I haven't written anything more than notes or texts or dialogue for a while so this is pretty refreshing. It feels like digging up things inside your brain so you can spill it onto the page. Like when you're looking for something in your room and suddenly you find stuff that reminds you of that time you were 8 years old or something like that, but for writing it's random thoughts you've had here and there that you can finally say something about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivators

Sleep and Waking Up

Block